View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 01:33 PM
Kawaii Narwhal

Credits: 5,566
PewCats is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Kitto Kitto Kitto Halp?

I'm trying to install Kitto Kitto Kitto on my mysidia host, and I was wondering if someone could help me. Here's my problem:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/external_lib/DB.php on line 470

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/external_lib/DB.php on line 547

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/external_lib/DB.php on line 1202

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/external_lib/Log.php on line 147

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/includes/classes/inflectors/english.class.php on line 51

Strict Standards: Declaration of StaffGroup::destroy() should be compatible with ActiveTable::destroy($id = NULL) in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/includes/classes/user/staff_group.class.php on line 226

Strict Standards: Declaration of PetSpecieColor::destroy() should be compatible with ActiveTable::destroy($id = NULL) in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/includes/classes/pet/pet_specie_color.class.php on line 63

Strict Standards: Declaration of BoardThread::destroy() should be compatible with ActiveTable::destroy($id = NULL) in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/includes/classes/board/board_thread.class.php on line 125

Strict Standards: Declaration of BoardPost::destroy() should be compatible with ActiveTable::destroy($id = NULL) in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/includes/classes/board/board_post.class.php on line 120

Strict Standards: Declaration of BoardPost::create() should be compatible with ActiveTable::create($new_data = Array) in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/includes/classes/board/board_post.class.php on line 120

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::connect() should not be called statically in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/includes/config.inc.php on line 203

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::parseDSN() should not be called statically in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/external_lib/DB.php on line 520

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/external_lib/DB/common.php on line 1017

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/external_lib/DB/common.php on line 1220

Strict Standards: Declaration of DB_mysql::quote() should be compatible with DB_common::quote($string = NULL) in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/external_lib/DB/mysql.php on line 48

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::isError() should not be called statically in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/external_lib/DB.php on line 551

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::isError() should not be called statically in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/external_lib/DB.php on line 551

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::errorMessage() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/external_lib/DB.php on line 965

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::isError() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/external_lib/DB.php on line 688

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::isError() should not be called statically in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/external_lib/DB.php on line 557

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::getDSNString() should not be called statically in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/external_lib/DB.php on line 559

Strict Standards: Non-static method DB::parseDSN() should not be called statically in /home/pewcatsm/public_html/external_lib/DB.php on line 866
An error occured when attempting to connect to the database. Oops!

Does anyone want to help me? If necessary, I can give you my login stuff and you can look at the code yourself.