View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 06:37 AM
Kelpie

Credits: 13,291
goofyunicorn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinocanid View Post
I added the font in this latest picture. I also tested different screen sizes with F12 and it appear to show up fine.

Spoiler: 67% zoom (so I could fit the layout in one image) 

Spoiler: 100% zoom (normal view) 

EDIT: Can't send files through PM, I forgot. I attached it in this post.
To install it, just upload the zip file to your templates folder, click on it, then select "extract". You should get a new folder called "aviary" with all of the files inside.

To install it, go to the adminCP and create a new theme. Type "aviary" into the only first two fields and check the checkbox before submitting.
OH. MY. GOSH. I LOVE IT!

One problem.

I made it the default theme and the deleted the Change Style link in ACP > Links > Edit Links and now I am having this error.

Spoiler: Error 
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('template.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_template.php(135): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('template.tpl') #2 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_view.php(280): Template->output() #3 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(102): View->render() #4 /home/beausavi/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #5 /home/beausavi/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #6 {main} thrown in /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

Check out my Adoptable's Site! Art by the wonderful Eyesauce.

Last edited by goofyunicorn; 04-06-2018 at 06:51 AM.