Thread: hello
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 12:05 AM
Loving Mysidia!

Credits: 26,505
Micolai is on a distinguished road

Automatically in the Mysidia framework you install or have installed, credits itself. So as long as you don't remove that you're good. It's at the bottom of your site in the footer.

It'll be hard to upkeep your site if your site ends up getting popular, because the more popular the site, the more help you need like getting moderators or admins, etc. But other than that if you have time on your hands and depending on what your plans are, it's not hard to upkeep, no because Mysidia framework really hands you most the tools you need for a simple adoptable game. So it is very user friendly to unexperienced coders. You don't have to be a coder really to have a simple Mysidia adoptables pet game. But if you start wanting specific things, that's where it gets difficult because you'll either need to know coding, or someone who does, or pay someone to do the code for you and unfortunately right now, it seems Mysidia is lacking coders willing to help pretty bad and the ones that do help are so busy that it can take awhile to get things done. So it'll be helpful your dad knowing coding. You need to know HTML, CSS, and PHP primarily to code things but there are some Javascript, depending on what you are wanting to do.

I will say don't expect to have the site ready in a week or a month though. Because you need to go in and customize the framework to you, make the site look how you want it. Then have all your art ready for your adoptables and if you have items, etc. Art can take awhile to make and put into the system. Also, say you do get all that done pretty fast, you'll want to then do alpha testing. That's where you or who helps you make the site tests everything yourselves before you start getting beta testers. Beta testers are people generally that are friend or strangers that test the game and look for loop holes or errors and give you their findings. After you correct everything based on feedback, then you're finally ready for launch to public.

I personally only know HTML and CSS, and know how to install certain mods and manipulate certain systems and I've had a lot of help from a few members. So I am willing to lend a helping hand in the stuff I know I can help with. I already help two other Mysidia users with their websites in my free time and I myself have two websites in development right now. Wild Horse Tracks and Dino Tracks. I am planning on trying to go to college for a web programming bachelors degree too, but right now I'm a stay-at-home mom and my baby takes up most my time so college isn't an option right now.

Anyway, feel free to message me!