View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 09:14 PM

Credits: 50,434
Nemesis is on a distinguished road

I got your pm however there is my way,

You can host with me for free, I can install the site for you, and I can easily handle any small changes to your site that you may need. No other host, that I know of, can offer such support for this script.

As a bonus, because I am a computer science major and I enjoy working on sites, I can help with adding features like a chat room and maybe some other features you would be interested in. However there is no gaurentee for my availability and this will only be offered if I am interested in helping.

All you will need to do is run your site. That includes story, art, promotions, and administration.

Only bad news is I have finals this friday and will be on vacation right afterwords till monday. If you are interested in this offer please pm me your email, a desired password, and the name of your site. Also if you have a domain name, like literally own one then tell me and i'll give you our Name servers. If you don't or are not sure simply say you need a domain and i'll take care of it for free.

Thank you for your consideration, Hope to work with you when i get back.