View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 01:27 PM

Credits: 1,193
Zeed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
Well the reason why you cannot install Chibiry is that it is incompatible with the current Mys v1.3.1 version. You have three options here:

1. Send Inferno a PM and hopefully he upgrades Chibiry to be Mys v1.3.x compatible. Not sure if he will reply or get it done anytime soon.
2. Uninstall Mys v1.3.1 and use Mys v1.2.4 instead. Although you use features such as Itemshop from Mys v1.3.x, you can use Chibiry this way.
3. Forget about Chibiry and build your own template. Its hard for beginners, but perhaps the most practical choice to take.
Thank you very much for your reply.
There is something that I was clear in the second option you tell me if I can use the Item Shop in 1.2? The translator did not tell me very well.
And the third option, not programming, but I had modified a template and I am fine, just do not find it, the staff was like myadopts.com
This is the theme: http://www.pokemansion.net/

Again, thanks in advance, and I repeat my question.
If I use the version 1.2 I can use the store and the theme chibiry?
------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit again:
Install the version 1.2 default theme but was only on the main page, then I clicked on another button and change the theme elements, went to change the default theme but did not appear.

Also went up the chibiry to the folder templates and did not appear in the menu to change the subject.

Any solution for this? xD

Last edited by Zeed; 06-18-2012 at 02:34 PM.