View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 09:35 AM
The Grim One

Credits: 97,633
Tequila is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikiHeart View Post
The codes for TCGs are very basic, and the only things really of use are the basic games, like slots, and the rand function, which is simple enough anyway.

(I created my own TCG back in the day. I'd love to create a more automated one, with a forum and stuff. But people don't really go for stuff like that anymore I don't think)

Things I'd like to see for Mysidia.. Honestly, not just more mods (I'm always curious about those), but I would prefer to see more resources and tutorials than pre-made content. The last thing we need are 100 sites using Mysidia with the same layouts, premade pets, and premade items. I think it will give adoptable sites a bad rep, and people won't want to join the ones that are worth joining.

I think we need to work on tutorials and resources that will help build a foundation for people to do their own things. More php tutorials, more templating tutorials, graphics, drawing, so fourth.

Now I'm actually thinking of starting my own Mysidia project about mods to do with user activity. You wouldn't be offended if I did would you..? Even though you started a mysidia project first @.@
I would have no problem, and if I can get the site I want to run set up the way I want it to run I'd have no problem with you joining up as a contributor (probably just run wordpress and a minimalistic theme). In fact, I'll switch over now...

Or... I could always set up an outside forum that we could use instead... Have to think of a different name...