View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 06:58 AM

Credits: 17,602
parayna is on a distinguished road
Default Problem with Online page and Admin Profiles?

I have another problem...

Whenever I am on the online page (when I click on the This site has _ members and _ guests online) it has this on the header:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/yurashx1/public_html/classes/class_userprofile.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/yurashx1/public_html/classes/class_userprofile.php:23) in /home/yurashx1/public_html/classes/class_view.php on line 257

( The foreach says = foreach ($row as $key => $val) Don't know if that is right or not...)

My other problem is when I am on an Admin's profile (mine and my friends). I wanted to see what adoptsables she had adopted, as part of a test, and it came up with this:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/yurashx1/public_html/classes/class_userprofile.php on line 23

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/yurashx1/public_html/classes/class_member.php on line 212

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to GUIContainer::add() must be an instance of GUIComponent, null given, called in /home/yurashx1/public_html/classes/class_userprofile.php on line 141 and defined in /home/yurashx1/public_html/classes/class_guicontainer.php on line 361

I told her and she tried to go on mine but she got the same problem. I can't even access mine! We have two other members on our site and they aren't Admins and we can access their profiles just fine... help?