View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 10:58 AM

Credits: 28,045
kristhasirah

Im not dead! im still here =) and once again working on the site... made some more backgrounds and started a partial change on the fairy dragons, specially the image of the adult fairy dragon:

this includes making recolors for all the adopts that share the same pose,deleting the old image uploading the new image and updating all the breeds... also made a female version... still the same flip image pose but with a little change(can see it in my signature) when i get more inspiration will improve or make a new image for the female. Also added a new image for the last stage! the Ancient Stage:

For now the male and the female share the same pose...For Now, currently working on the new image for the female, this is a completely new pose!
so for now i will not add more areas to explore or more adopts until i finish updating the adult and ancient stages for all the adopts.
Also added more statistics to the encyclopedia for each breed!
now you can also see how many eggs, hatchling, young adults and adults are in the site for that breed and who has more of that breed.
also made some changes to the main garden... removed some things and added another one...
There's also a hidden path in one of the areas to explore ;)