View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 03:14 PM

Credits: 28,065
kristhasirah

Thanks, right now the site has 20 different adopts 15 fairy dragons and 4 ponies, soon a new type of adopt will join: the gummy one
also made a complete change of the main adopt page... again =p now it only shows 1 egg
here is a small preview of how is looking ^^

also working on re-ordening some of the links and making some images for some of the pages, like the alchemy one.
Manage to make the items appear in tabs so now the items are more organized

the site is not mobile compatible but you can navigate fine, already tested the site in my smartphone a really old one XD and in my tablet, and almost all the menu links send you to a page where you can access the links in the menu.
the first explore area is 90% done, just need to add 1 last area where you can find special items to "summon" special pets using common items that you can buy in the market or by finding them in the realms or your pet can find some of them, and some items must be created in the kitchen/alchemy lab or how i call it: Kitchemy lab... because well you can make food and items XD
if everything goes fine and i don't loose inspiration i will post the link next month