View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 11:54 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 88,546
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

As a note to everyone else, I updated the instructions to now install in class_template.php. Do not try to install this on individual pages. Do not. That's not what it's for. I put it in menu, assuming everyone would be using the menu, and it would show up on every page the menu did. That is, all of them. But it works just as well class_template.php, which I was not familiar with at the time of making the tutorial originally.

If you're having errors during installation make sure your documents are both saved and uploaded and live on the server with all changes asked for.

If you're having log in/log out issues, I really can't help with that, because it's working as intended? It's on when you sign into your site. It's off when you sign out of the site. You can manually go into offline mode. When you switch pages you are, indeed, still in offline mode. Any other behavior outside of this normal behavior I cannot help with. Reinstall carefully, that's all I can suggest. Please understand, I did not make Freichat.