View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 329,545
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

@Gloometh:
Okay then, it is your call. I usually get rid of these debug variables before releasing a new version, guess lack of sleep was the cause of me not doing it this time. XD

To manually upgrade this time is somewhat tricky. I have split the table prefix.adoptables into two and prefix.users into five. You may download a copy of your old database table backup for these two tables, then open them with notepad++. Find and edit the lines prefix.adoptables into prefix.adoptables_conditions, and prefix.users into prefix.users_contacts, prefix_users_options, prefix_users_profile and prefix_users_status(save them in each separate file to import). This way you have multiple identical database tables under different names after you import them. The very last thing to do is to add new columns and get rid of old columns that do not make sense in each table. I know it sounds complicated, but hopefully you get what I am saying.

@Infernal:
I've never had problems with user profiles. Are you sure this is not an issue on your side? I tried it on Firefox, GoogleChrome and IE(64bit), and nothing went wrong.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.