View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 11:45 AM
Kelpie

Credits: 12,690
goofyunicorn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinocanid View Post
If you download the RAR file, the error still appears if you do this?:
  • Take the file from "Mys134 - News System\admincp\view\newsview.php" and place it in "public_html\admincp\view" (make sure to overwrite the existing file if it asks)
  • Take the file from "Mys134 - News System\views\newsview.php" and place it in "public_html\view"

I'm sure error has something to do with where you placed it, since the script itself runs fine without changes.
Yay! We are working :D

One more thing, now when I go to my website it comes up with this to do with the themes:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('template.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_template.php(135): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('template.tpl') #2 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_view.php(280): Template->output() #3 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(102): View->render() #4 /home/beausavi/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #5 /home/beausavi/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #6 {main} thrown in /home/beausavi/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127