Thread: Novul
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 10:00 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 91,399
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

Alright, I'm not finished with my breeding changes, but I do have this to show:

I'm not 'finished' in that there are still many, as you can see, 'broken' image layers. Tail style, if they have wings, and if they have a specific specific trait (in this case, horns). ALSO, in the final version I obviously won't be letting users have THAT many babies, lol. I bumped up the number for testing purposes.

In this particular case I'd also like to mention that Stripes is the rarer of the two genes for testing purposes. Not sure on the final rarities for my patterns. Pattern genes will show at varying opacities, but what your children end up with is determined by the genetic code of the parents. I'll try to go into more detail in the next post. x'D In this case, not a lot of variety for opacities in the example, sorry. (There was a 1/4 chance of the Filigree babies getting 50% opacity, and it ended up none of them did. One of the Stripes did get 25%, however!)

Err, for 'exacts' you won't immediately understand:
[Shera]: AaBBCc (Stripes) + [BoopBoop]: Aabb (Filigree)
Filigree: 1/4th chance of 50% Opacity, 3/4th chance of 100% Opacity
Stripes: 3/8th chance of 100% Opacity, 1/2 chance of 50% Opacity, 1/8th chance of 25% Opacity

And that's not going into wings, tails, and for this species, horns... that aren't visible currently because I haven't uploaded their art yet.

Last edited by Kyttias; 04-06-2015 at 10:13 PM.