View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 04:26 PM

Credits: 4,391
Zyraph is on a distinguished road
Default Cannot Login (Mysidia 1.3.4 fresh install)

Well, after trying to get Mysidia 1.3.4 running this morning with the anti-brute-force script, it wouldn't let me login at all (it threw a couple of errors, mainly within functions.php somehow not being able to open the stream), but I wiped the database and all files and tried reinstalling an unmodded version. This time, however, I cannot even login, and no visible errors are shown other than "Invalid Action Specified." I've only done the bare minimum to set everything up, but to no avail.

I tried looking through any error logs, and I did find one little thing.

Code:
[10-Mar-2014 15:46:14 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Resource\Native\Object' not found in /home/dragongl/public_html/adopts/classes/class_controller.php on line 21
I honestly have no idea what that even means, yet alone how to fix it. I assume the issues are related, but I've fooled around with this all day trying to get it to work, and now I'm just completely stuck.

Then again, I tend to use special characters in my passwords. Would that somehow break the site when I try to login? I'm just really at a loss right now.