View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:26 PM

Credits: 23,013
Ruinily is on a distinguished road

Yeh I'm still having the same problem, I've been trying to figure this out for a week... Though thats probably just because this new style of coding makes no sense to me lol... I messed up coding a few times, but this exact acp error has been popping up since I first ran the site so its nothing I've done. I reloaded the sites files several times to try and get the install to work, so it should have been clean. I tried making every single file 777, 640, and several settings inbetween. If the number was wrong it'd give me a forbidden message, but I only get the 'HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.' everytime. This is what the admin error says, it repeated it about four times.

[23-Jan-2013 19:14:14 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/fileinfo.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/fileinfo.so: file too short in Unknown on line 0
[23-Jan-2013 19:14:14 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once(.php) [<a href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/felkyocr/public_html/Felkyo/classes/class_urlparser.php on line 33
[23-Jan-2013 19:14:14 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/felkyocr/public_html/Felkyo/classes/class_urlparser.php on line 33
[23-Jan-2013 19:14:14 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Fatal Error: Class ACP either does not exist!' in /home/felkyocr/public_html/Felkyo/classes/class_loader.php:26
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: Loader->load('ACP')
#1 /home/felkyocr/public_html/Felkyo/classes/class_urlparser.php(36): spl_autoload_call('ACP')
#2 /home/felkyocr/public_html/Felkyo/classes/class_input.php(79): UrlParser->parse()
#3 /home/felkyocr/public_html/Felkyo/classes/class_input.php(56): Input->initialize()
#4 /home/felkyocr/public_html/Felkyo/classes/class_mysidia.php(133): Input->__construct()
#5 /home/felkyocr/public_html/Felkyo/classes/class_mysidia.php(42): Mysidia->parseinput()
#6 /home/felkyocr/public_html/Felkyo/inc/init.php(27): Mysidia->initialize()
#7 /home/felkyocr/public_html/Felkyo/admincp/index.php(4): require('/home/felkyocr/...')
#8 {main}
thrown in /home/felkyocr/public_html/Felkyo/classes/class_loader.php on line 26

So if anyone likes a challenge I'd be really grateful for a solution, I've had to edit the files through php, but I really dont want to try and run the whole site through php and the database... And I want to see this new admin panel. :P

Chocolate butterfly cat pudding. o.o

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
http://felkyocreatures.com/index.php