View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 02:40 PM

Credits: 69,180
AlexC is an unknown quantity at this point

This is just my opinion, and I'm new to this whole modding thing, so excuse me, but I don't think its feasible that this will be considered for the script or by a modder. This was actually suggested a long time ago but was shot down.

Something like this is very, very hard - the kind of thing that experts get paid to program, not volunteers code for open-source programs. It would probably take the same amount of time to code as say, a battle system, which is planned for v5 (in 2013). People won't want to spend that much time on a small side feature.

Though I do admit, it is a nice idea. It has a lot of opportunities - pet shows or contests for examples. It's still up to HoF, but I'm saying don't get your hopes up. It may be possible for someone who is really talented to do part of it - for example, backgrounds for pets may be possible in the not-too-distant future, but I don't think wearable items will be.

Its a great dream, and I've heard a lot of people wish for it, but I don't think it will be added any time soon, if at all.

Sorry for shooting you down... I'm new - just repeating what others have said.