View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 04:46 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 394,858
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Well I am replying to Gigi's post now, it seems that she has some interesting ideas to share.

Reset Clicks/Levels: This can be done easily, I will add it for Mys v1.3.0 now that you asked.
Items that serve no purpose but to be sold: It is already available for the itemshop script I made. Such items are called valuable items, you usually get them by using exploration system and then sell for money.
Instant Max Level: Similar to Reset Clicks/Levels, just a different extreme I guess. Will add it for Mys v1.3.0 too.
Level-based Restriction: Sounds like a good idea, it is quite similar to species or usergroup-based restriction, I will give a try.
Chances of items taking effect: I like it, will give a try too for Mys v1.3.0 prior to its official release.
Chances of amplifying item effect: This should not be difficult, but I do not see a point of including it in an official release. May consider this as a Mod if demand is high.
Alternative outcomes for items: Good idea, it may be a tedious(not difficult) to handle for Mys v1.3.0, but I will consider for future releases.
Limits: Chibi suggested the feature of item promo code, I will add this soon.
Pet background: Umm this may be difficult, since it will need to merge the background and pet image. I personally never tried that before, but Anna has done that with her breeding script. I will see if it will work nicely.
Create/Cure Illness: Well this is planned for future releases of Mys v1.3.x series, since we will need an adoptables status/sickness system as prerequisite. Good point btw.
Turn your adoptables into different species: This is just like an evolution system, isnt it? I will release an updated version of adoptables evolution script following the release of Mys v1.3.0, and evolution items will be part of that Mod.
Corrupt/Purify Adoptables: Dont understand what that is, mind elaborating?

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.