View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 03:46 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

Credits: 26,973
PTGigi

Yay suggestions :3 MA has a thread like this, you may want to check it out for some ideas. :D I'll pull out a few goods ones since the topic is fairly long

And I agree with the gender swap :3

Randomo ideas:
-Reset (ie level 0, clicks 0)(I ran a poll once on an old MA site that I had and a surprising number of people liked that idea O: )
-Items that have no purpose, only meant to be sold
-Going to quote cuz it's a lot XD
Quote:
-The admin can set a chance for the item to do nothing. So if you bought an item that gives your pet 10 click there could be a small chance that it won't work.
-On the flip-side there could be a rare chance that the item is amplified. So using the same 10 click item it might actually give you pet 20 clicks!
-Another idea is you could set and item to have two 'outcomes'. Similar to the alt adoptables now. An item could raise your click level or decrease the level?
-Also you could have the item set-up like the adoptable set-up now. With the Promo Code, Money/Free, # Limits, etc. So people may have to find the promo code for the items or they may be able to only purchase 2 of an item.
-Instant max level
-Here another quote I picked out:
Quote:
What if only adopts of a certain level could use an item? For example, a lv.2 pet can't put on a lv. 5 item! Or a Lv. 1 pet can't use a lv. 3 potion or such.
-Pet backgrounds (not sure if this is possible XD)
-Another quote XD
Quote:
You could create and cure illnesses or turn your pet into an entirely different creature, corrupt/purify it, etc.
Interesting stuffs I pulled from that topic :3

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."~Mewtwo
My Adoptables|Nuzlocke Webcomic