View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 11:20 PM

Credits: 3,170
Plague is an unknown quantity at this point

Hard to say in my opinion. So many things can make or break an adoptable site. For example I've been on some that looked very professional, great art and features, but clearly didn't have all that great a staff. Staff with no clue what's going on, or abusing power and so forth can turn me off to an adoptable game real quick no matter how nice the site itself seems.

As far as art, I think it has more to do with how well it fits the site and follows the story of what you are trying to do versus quality (not saying in all cases, just many). It seems like if you have a good story going on that members can really follow and get into, art quality loses it's spot on the priority list.

As far as what I specifically look for, totally agree with AlkseeyaKC. As an artist myself I won't lie, good art will really draw me to a site in a hurry. Also I have very limited time so I prefer more collecting type sites too. If a site borders too much on online RPG I don't bother. Not because I don't like that style of game, I just simply don't have the time to really get into something like that.