Thread: Pets as avatars
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 11:37 PM

Credits: 1,460
ToonDartist is on a distinguished road
Default Pets as avatars

After being advised, I thought I'd post this here. Instead of being able to register and choose your avatar, I was wondering if it would be possible to register and select a "pet" image that would be larger then the "adoptables". I was kind of hoping for the option of new users can register then select a pet as their avatar. This pet would then raise in level and stats according to the number of adoptables you collect. Rare adoptables would offer new abilities to your pet, and an even cooler feature would be collecting certain adoptables would even alter the image of your pet. It sounds like a lot, i know, but I figured it would be something well worth the effort in the end. It ties in with my sites storyline a lot and I've been doing some research. I got in contact with a php scripter who created her own little script for creating pets and she provided me with her zip containing all the files for this, but as I've stated in my newcomer thread, php might as well be advanced calculus honors. HELP! I have cookies!