View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 397,261
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Sorry for the delay everyone. Its time to update this thread now, and a beta version is projected to be released within this week. The improved trade system has been implemented into Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.0. The new features added are:

1. Brand new My Trades Page: This page allows you to review your own trade proposals. You may revise or cancel a trade offer here at any time, if you somehow regret making a trade offer.
2. Global Trade settings: You can enable/disable trades, also you may set trade costs and trade offer costs through acp.
3. Ban individual users from trading: It is now possible to ban users from trading if they keep making ridiculous trade proposals. This can be achieved by editing users through acp, plain and simple.
4. Turn on/off trade for your pets: You can now set each of your pet's trade status between fortrade and notfortrade. This can be done by accessing myadopts.php.
5. Search for tradable adoptables: Thanks to Kaeliah, the search engine is working perfectly. I made a trade-search engine integration so that it makes trading a lot easier than before.

Here are a few screenshots of the improved trade engine, sorry it is still far from perfect:

Screenshot 1: The brand new My Trades page

Screenshot 2: Editing a trade proposal

Screenshot 3: A trade offer is canceled

Screenshot 4: The adoptables search page with trade integration

Screenshot 5: The adoptables ID is automatically entered into trade station by clicking on the trade icon.

Screenshot 6: Banning a user from trading

Screenshot 7: The poor user is now denied at trade station

Screenshot 8: Edit global trade settings in ACP

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.