View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 06:33 PM
WebMaster

Credits: 10,373
powerchaos
Send a message via AIM to powerchaos Send a message via MSN to powerchaos
Default RE: website offline

Thank you :)

i tryed that already as 1 of the first options , and now a few hours ago i dit it again , i disables like 10 differend files whit a strange name like vshkf569.exe (its just a previeuw , i dont know the name anymore)

then i saw that i got the winsoc problems , highjackthis cant repair it so i donloaded the repair tool of it

now after i run the repair tool (isnt compitable whit vista , but it worked ^^ ) then the icons dissapeared and my internet to

i rebooted and i got back internet , every program was running like normal exept that my virus scanner let froze my pc ( 56 warnings of a virus atk of a file that doesnt exist in less then 5 seconds , cant be deleded and cant be in Quarantine becouse it just restore himself)

the virus scanner i use now (and the program) is system mechanic 8 and the virus scanner and firewall of it (iolo)
this is the only program that seems to resist the virus becouse it blocks it so i got internet
but the virus scanner of it let crash my pc in normal mode :S

i tryed every anti spyware program (hitmanpro) then the highjack program and 3 differed virus scanners :S all in safe mode and when they are finished then i goin back to normal and then i see it back again :S and when i try to do then the scanner then they refuse to work ( they just frease or they give a big error )
its just a hard virus to remove :S

Greets From The Crasher