View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 12:02 PM

Credits: 47,736
RoconzaArt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Feature Requests/Suggestions for adopt/trade

I have two ideas for features that could be useful.

Idea1: Limitation on promo codes and adopts.

I'd like to see a feature that limits what pet you can choose with a promo code. I'd also like to see the same limits that normal adopts have for promo code adopts to.

Case in point I have limited edition foxes gold and silver with a promo code (kitsune) but I only want to let the player adopt one of the two pets and only a set amount of them. In short I can only have one
silver OR gold fox but not both.

To give you a more nerdier example, you can choose to have only one promo'd Shaymin, Mew or Celebi. You just can't them all and adopt a ton of each.

Idea2:

Two is to stop people from signing up adopting rare/promo pets and trading them to them selves.

I propose that you can only trade adopts that are at or over a certain level.

Example; Let's say I had the above limitations already in place or had it so you can't have more then one of a rare pet. A player wants more rare pets to [sell/keep]. So they sign up to a new account and adopt a extra pet send it to them selves and they repeat this 5 more times. NOW if there is a limit on the level your adopt has to be for trade they will be less likely to be able to abuse it.

Keep in mind there is still places like HYDRA but it makes the whole process more of pain.