View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 03:44 PM

Credits: 11,426
BMR777 is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Video Tutorial Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer
Yeah, this is basically the truth. We own the addons, but not the base script, and we will have to specify that users must install the base script from Rusnak web in order for these addons to work. The only possibility here is that someone actually purchases Rusnak Adoptable script from Brandon, and I wonder how much this will cost.

@ Redheadturkey: I will consider this, the problem is that I do not want Brandon to borrow the idea to myadopts.com. I am sick of how Myadopts.com users enjoys more features on their sites and better services from Brandon than we premium users/donators.
Hall of Famer, I wanted you and the rest of the community to know that I am currently considering either selling the Rusnak PHP Adoptables Script or making the script fully open source, so it could be freely modified. If I were to sell it rest assured that I would make sure that all who have purchased it from me would get Premium benefits from the new owner as well. I think it would be wrong to sell it and not have the new owner also accept existing premium members.

I am sorry about the lack of premium content here, however premium members still do get copyright removal rights, which many do take advantage of. :)