Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Adoptables Sites Showcase (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Adopt Script (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1076)

Fireballchad 09-02-2009 12:18 AM

Adopt Script

Hey all, well I found a awesome template I have been working with. I am having to change quiet a bit of stuff to make it fit right but I am getting there. Anyways for now its located Here, but that will change soon as my host gets my new domain set up as I am typing this. But any suggestions on what I should try to implement would be great. (hehe try is key word I am not a coder still in early learning stages, but modding it to work with temp and such is pretty easy) Thanks.

kab012345 09-02-2009 10:23 PM

RE: Adopt Script

That is a nice theme. :) What do you mean implenting suggestions though?

Fireballchad 09-03-2009 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kab012345
That is a nice theme. :) What do you mean implenting suggestions though?

I meant if I should put this here make this show up there type thing :D. Still in the works to make it fit and look decent, the default layout was much wider so I am having to condense.

Tequila 09-05-2009 12:53 PM

Very cute theme! Just registered. :) You may want to look into a forum for the site so that members can make suggestions (similar to what I have going on at Familiar Elements).

Fireballchad 09-07-2009 05:32 PM

Ya I am in the middle of putting in one of the mods, had to put it on hold because I went on vacation this weekend, will start fixing it here soon.

Tequila 09-13-2009 06:17 PM

You may want to add pets to the profile pages though.

Fireballchad 09-14-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enddayne
You may want to add pets to the profile pages though.

Ya I have been goofing with the forum trying to get bbcode to work, I think i might install a test site and revert the main site back so its still usable.

Bloodrun 09-15-2009 05:01 PM

Hmm, I just took a look at your forum, and there is a notification saying I have 3 unread messages, and I don't even have an account o.0

You probably set up the Message Notification Feature wrong, or I probably didn't delete something.... :oops:

Fireballchad 09-16-2009 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodrun
Hmm, I just took a look at your forum, and there is a notification saying I have 3 unread messages, and I don't even have an account o.0

You probably set up the Message Notification Feature wrong, or I probably didn't delete something.... :oops:

Well ive been tinkering with the forum script alot to get bbcode to work. so i may or may not have done something. haha anyways I am still planning on makeing a test site some time soon. Just don't have the time right now.

hellcreig 02-08-2010 11:57 PM

Western societies adopt italic script as the norm for handwriting. This is partly due to the ease and natural movement of a bur-in on a plate, used in engraving.