Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Staff Central (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Description Writer(s) Needed! (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3447)

AlexC 01-26-2012 06:56 PM

Description Writer(s) Needed!

Okay, so I am in a bit of a bind... Me and my wonderful artist decided to create about... I dunno, at least fifty rats. There is over 200 images, that is all I know.

However, between building the site and school, I haven't had the time to write all of the descriptions for them. So I need people to do this for me!

This descriptions aren't long - you don't need to know anything about rats either. They just need to look like this;

A jumpy, spazzy rat that will never cease to surprise or amuse you.

A partially rolly-polly rat with a sweet nose and a habit of ducking its head into your arm.

This seems like a rather lonely rat; it just loves to spend time with you.

This inky black rat has an up-side down triangle on its chest, a fact it is happy to show you as it rolls around on the floor.

I don't know how many I need - if someone can write ten and another person can write a hundred and someone else two or fifty, I'll stockpile them and use them in the future, I'll never run out, that is for sure.

WHAT I'LL GIVE YOU IN RETURN: for anyone interested in joining the site, I will give you four rats of your choice for free, regardless of price, rarity or anything else. You could cheat me out of thousands of currency points there. If we don't have the rats you want, we'll create them for you! Seriously.

Bibarel 01-26-2012 07:10 PM

I'd love to do somethin like this, pm me an exaplme picturre and I'll try to think of a description for it :D

AlexC 01-30-2012 05:22 PM

Is anyone else interested? I'm still looking for a bunch!

Abronsyth 01-31-2012 10:07 AM

Well, due to medical problems I am stuck home for at least a week. I don't have anything to do...so...I can't be on the computer for long, but writing is one of my better skills, so, I could type some up for you :)

AlexC 01-31-2012 10:31 AM

Thank you very much!

Do you want me to send you the list of rats with missing descriptions, or do you just want to write some random ones?

Abronsyth 01-31-2012 10:47 AM

I'll just write some random ones and PM them to you :)

AlexC 01-31-2012 11:02 AM

Alright, thank you very much!

solskenn 03-22-2012 11:15 AM

I don't mind doing it over the course of some time if you still need the help?
I've got /some/ experience doing descriptions, another petsite i'm a member of made me an admin for two weeks (kind of as a joke on an admin member) and during that time I managed to come up with descriptions for /several/ of their unreleased items (it was the 'job' they gave me so I wouldn't be sitting there not working).

PM me the images and petnames and I'll work on it. I'm sure we can work out some sort of payment, it won't be a lot I assure you ^,^ (i'm not greedy and this seems like too simple of a task for me to ask for anything big.)

AlexC 03-25-2012 07:23 AM

I don't have any images at the moment due to the templates being redone, but I can show you some photos of markings and colors that will be released on the site.

I am still looking for some help - I'm the type of person who enjoys doing backlog of possible months worth of work so when it comes time to do that sort of thing, I'm already half-way finished.

I can't actually pay you at the moment - I don't have paypal and can't get a student account because I'm in Canada, but I can work out some form of payment in something. :3 Any ideas?

Ruinily 03-25-2012 05:10 PM

I can forward the details of some of my writers, I pick them up all the time when I go rping. XD The main one I use is Shero, he's on my site and yahoo messenger a lot, or writing somewhere... I can give you his yim address if you want a lot of fast descriptions, or if you're on my site you can message him. ^_^