Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Adoptables Sites Showcase (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Capi Forest (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4468)

Rovick 06-20-2014 11:05 PM

Cute! I love the graphics and such, good luck!

Pear 06-25-2014 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rovick (Post 30248)
Cute! I love the graphics and such, good luck!

Aw, thank you!! ^-^

Pear 07-28-2014 11:42 AM

Summer event is up! c:
Clickity click click.

squiggler 07-29-2014 03:21 AM

Sorry, getting a blank page. -_-;

Kyttias 07-30-2014 10:38 AM

Whenever I visit the template is the old one, and whenever I log in, all I get is a blank page, too. =/ It's the same problem I emailed you about before that never got fixed. Can you double check all the themes still exist and that the default theme in the settings is named correctly?

squiggler 07-31-2014 05:02 PM

The page works for me now! I'm glad Quest worked out for you. :)

Pear 08-03-2014 12:47 PM

Hopefully everything is okay. xD Have you tried again lately, Kyttias? c:

Yeah, Quest looked neat so I wanted to try it out. c:

Pets are late and will be getting here tomorrow, because there was a huge fire near my house and stuff..so..xD

Kyttias 08-03-2014 03:09 PM

Yeah, it's still happening today. I'm 'logged in' which means all I get is a completely white page. The favicon is the Mysidia default. (And this is a completely different computer from when it was happening the first time.) This hasn't changed at all since I talked to you, and I've never ever seen your site using my theme because, logged out, it doesn't have it, which means it's not the default currently (and I keep saying that?). But I have no idea what nonexistent theme my account is using... there's got to be a way to change that directly in the database, right?

squiggler 08-03-2014 06:45 PM

Kyttias, can you use /changestyle? (Just add it onto the end of the URL when you're logged in.)

Pear 08-03-2014 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyttias (Post 30842)
Yeah, it's still happening today. I'm 'logged in' which means all I get is a completely white page. The favicon is the Mysidia default. (And this is a completely different computer from when it was happening the first time.) This hasn't changed at all since I talked to you, and I've never ever seen your site using my theme because, logged out, it doesn't have it, which means it's not the default currently (and I keep saying that?). But I have no idea what nonexistent theme my account is using... there's got to be a way to change that directly in the database, right?

That is really odd. I've already changed the default to "sea" instead of "Capi", and in the database it looks like your theme is set as "sea" also, so I am not sure. ^^; Does anyone else think they would know?
Does the site appear normal if you aren't logged in?