Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mys v1.3.x Mods (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Mys v1.3.4 Item Shop Mod(s): NPC + Item Display + Tooltips (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4741)

Kyttias 01-19-2015 11:11 PM

I've never even made an adopt shop, but I'm sure I'll give it a shot eventually. ^^;

MikiHeart 01-19-2015 11:59 PM

I might try and give it a shot myself. Not sure how well it'll go XD

kristhasirah 01-24-2015 07:13 AM

Thanks for the mod!!!! Works like a charm, also i manage to make it works for the adoptshop ^^ well it works, but dont know how to remove the items function, because if i remove them the mod gives me a blank page. But so far if i leave that part of the code the mod works well for the adoptshop

MikiHeart 01-24-2015 10:32 PM

kristhasirah: That doesn't sound right. have you tried buying an adopt and everything?
Because when I looked at the code, it was different. Display and functionality are different.

kristhasirah 01-25-2015 12:01 AM

You are right... Manage to make the adopshop look like the itemshop only, still need to figure out how to actually adopt a pet >_>
I was kind of happy and forgot to test the adopt part =\ now to wait until monday to keep working on the code>_<

Edit:
is working now :D
i can adopt fine ,just had to remove the $quantity and change every "item" for "adopt" and afew other things.
and manage to remove the items description.

Kyttias 01-25-2015 02:09 AM

If I have time, I'll give the adopt shop a look over this week? ^^;

AndromedaKerova 04-25-2015 09:43 PM

I'm wondering how to implement this because I have the shop listing mod and obviously, that modifies the display section already.

kristhasirah 04-25-2015 11:26 PM

I have both mods installed and i dont have problems, also i think that the shop listing mod only affects how you see the shops but not how you see the items in the shop... Not sure about that as i installed first this mod and after that the shop listing mod.

Kyttias 04-26-2015 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndromedaKerova (Post 32459)
I'm wondering how to implement this because I have the shop listing mod and obviously, that modifies the display section already.

The foreach loop you're supposed to put inside the if statement from the other mod still exists. Just wrap it and, once again, be sure to close it. It's probably very confusing to a beginner how to find where something ends, and how to keep track of that... If you don't already have a text editor meant for code, one that has syntax highlighting and auto-indentation, you should probably get one. Notepad++ is free.

Ittermat 02-05-2016 02:40 PM

I know this is probably a noob question- but exactly from where to where does the code go in Itemshop.php?

I keep getting syntax errors because I think im putting it in the wrong area...x.x