Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Webmasters Area (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Lunalia - A Virtual Pet Site (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1944)

Anj 02-22-2011 10:59 PM

Lunalia - A Virtual Pet Site

Lunalia
Lunalia is a up and coming virtual petsite that is currently in the planning stages. The site will feature the regular stuff (battling system, a planet to explore, pets, shops etc) but also we plan on featuring plenty of original ideas. (Which I won't talk about for fear of them being stolen).

Infomation about the world of Lunalia
Name Of World: Lunalia.
Moons: Detraria (Yellow moon) and Detrario (Grey Moon).
Citizens: Lunalians.
Native Sentient Life forms: Humans and Anthro Animals.
Climate: Varries greatly across the planet, Lunalia has almost every climate possible somewhere on its map.
Currencies: Luna Premium Coins (LPC) and Luna Normal Coins (LNC).
Capital City: Lunopolis.

Status and News:
News: First Lunalia pet artist has been hired, so you can look forward to some pet previews in the next press release.

Spoilers
Of course you want spoilers so here we go:

Coats Of Arms:
On Lunalia you will be able to create your own Coat Of Arms, and decorate it with some of these symbols:
Tree, Horse, Rearing horse, Dragon, Lion, Clover, Bear, Rose, Sword and shield, Anchor, Bell, Boar, Crescent Moon, Wreath, Cross, Dove, Eagle, Holly leaf, Snake, Deer, Tiger, Tower, Wings, Wolf, Sheaf Of Wheat, Trident, Swan, Crossed Swords, Sun.

Jobs:
On Lunalia will you be able to have a job, which will enable you to create items unique to your job.
Chemist: Create potions and medicines to heal pets, or give stat bonus's to pets and Lunalis (petpets).
Blacksmith: Create vehicle parts, special weapons, tools and more metal objects.
Scientists: Genetically mutate pets to change there colour, species or gender.
Engineer: Use vehicle parts to put together Spaceships, Helicopters, Planes, Submarines and Cars that can then be used to explore the world.
Hacker: Create Items that can be used to automatically restock, give you more plays in certain games or give you advantages when playing a game.
Celebrant: Create documents (items) that can be used to marry your pets and divorce them.
Spy: Create lock picking devices, and other gadgets that will gain you access to special locations (locked rooms, secret passages etc).

Spoilers:
Third Lunalia Press Release.
Second Lunalia Press Release.
First Lunalia Press Release.

Forums
~ The Lunalia Development Forums
~

Staff
Currently I have 1 artist:
RyuArashi - Items
And a full team of admins, concept designers and moderators. I am only missing writers and a pet artist (Who I am currently seeking).

RoconzaArt 02-22-2011 11:40 PM

Quote:

And a full team of admins, concept designers and moderators. I am only missing writers and a pet artist (Who I am currently seeking).
Is this job a volunteer position?

Anj 02-23-2011 01:49 AM

No, payed.

RoconzaArt 02-23-2011 02:02 AM

What kind of style are you looking for?

Anj 02-24-2011 01:07 AM

Eh, I don't/didn't know.
PS: Position has been filled :)

Knyfe 02-24-2011 08:02 AM

What about the writers position?

Anj 02-25-2011 04:58 AM

I am currently not in a position to hire writers.
The main site its not up or anything, I am still trying to work out how to safely purchase the domain name for now.