Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mys v1.2.x Mods (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Hall of Famer's Gender Ratio Mod v1.2 (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2353)

Hall of Famer 09-13-2011 12:33 AM

umm I tested it myself on a new demo site, it works perfectly. Are you using Mys v1.2.3 or an older version?

RoconzaArt 09-13-2011 12:35 AM

The newest release.

Hall of Famer 09-13-2011 12:37 AM

umm I see, can you upload admin.php, nadopt.php and doadopt.php as attachments so I can further evaluate your issue?

RoconzaArt 09-13-2011 12:42 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Ok I'm sure I must have some how missed some thing.

Hall of Famer 09-13-2011 12:57 AM

umm I really cannot detect any issues here... The only difference I see from your database is that the column 'genderratio' is Yes Null. Can you set this value to be 'no' and give a try again?

RoconzaArt 09-13-2011 01:11 AM

No it still does not create the adoptable.

Hall of Famer 09-13-2011 01:34 AM

Well since you cannot create new adoptables, I am thinking about this way of debugging. Find this line in nadopt.php:

PHP Code:

runquery("INSERT INTO {$prefix}adoptables VALUES ('',  '{$name}', '{$class}'  ,'{$description}','{$eggimage}','{$cba}','{$promocode}', '{$freqcond}',  '{$number}','{$datecond}','{$date}','{$adoptscond}','{$maxnumcond}','{$morethannum}','{$usergroupcond}','{$usergroups}','{$alternates}','{$altoutlevel}','{$altchance}',  '{$cost}', '{$genderratio}')"); 

Replace with:
PHP Code:

$query "INSERT INTO {$prefix}adoptables VALUES ('',  '{$name}', '{$class}'  ,'{$description}','{$eggimage}','{$cba}','{$promocode}', '{$freqcond}',  '{$number}','{$datecond}','{$date}','{$adoptscond}','{$maxnumcond}','{$morethannum}','{$usergroupcond}','{$usergroups}','{$alternates}','{$altoutlevel}','{$altchance}',  '{$cost}', '{$genderratio}')";
mysql_query($query) or die(mysql_error()); 

See what error message you get after this... Also it would be nice if you can tell me what other Mods you are using at the same time.

RoconzaArt 09-13-2011 01:46 AM

I did a fresh install and it seems there was a clash with one of Kaeliah's mods.

Hall of Famer 09-13-2011 01:55 AM

I see, so you did install other Mods? Are you saying it is working fine for you now? Anyway in future releases we will try to use plugin system with Mods and create new tables instead of modifying existing tables by adding/editing columns. This way the addons will at least not interfere with default features such as user registration, adoptables creation/adoption. You may have seen this from my evolution Mod, which is designed to be compatible with every Mod available.

RoconzaArt 09-13-2011 02:01 AM

The only other mods were her stats mod and her alternates mod.