Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Newcomer Center (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Kyris attempts to sneak in.... (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1753)

Kyris 01-21-2011 10:25 AM

Kyris attempts to sneak in....

...and fails!

Hi everyone :) Just discovered this script a few weeks ago and been lurking around. It's an awesome application and the community looks to be equally do.

Not sure what else to add XD I watch mystery/thriller/horror shows, read books and manga, completely adore my games, and keeping my pets from getting into trouble :)

Oh. And I'm also addicted to emoticons XD

Kaeliah 01-21-2011 10:59 AM

You have been caught! :wutno:

The best part about our awesome script and community is there is still tons of room to grow!

Welcome to Mysidia!

Hall of Famer 01-21-2011 11:26 AM

Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables Kyris, thats a pretty unique intro. Have fun and let us know if we can help you with something.

Hall of Famer

elfhome 01-21-2011 12:45 PM

Buuuuusted! I found you! Does that mean I get a cookie? :P

Sasoragon 01-21-2011 05:19 PM

You're addicted to the Emoticons? I am too! :angrygrin:

Ooh, and I LOVE manga~! My favorite comic is Yotsuba because it's just so cute. <3

PTGigi 01-21-2011 05:27 PM

HELLO! :D *noms* :meow: Yay emoticons ftw! :happyfaic:

OMG You got pets :BIGO: *has no pets herself* What types of pets do you have? :colonu:

Kyris 01-21-2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elfhome (Post 12960)
Buuuuusted! I found you! Does that mean I get a cookie? :P

Only if you come over to the dark side :happycbig:

*sheepish* my hard drive is completely full with manga XD Petshop of horrors is a good series. Vagabond is good too :) Wow, come to think of it, I can go on and on :colonzero:

(psst - watch me abuse the emoticons! :wiii:)

My pets... oh wow. Letsee, we have about 6 cats (with about 10 other strays because they've got us trained to feed them in the afternoon), a bunny, my fishes and my hamster :) I've been trying to persuade dad for a snake, but he's putting his foot down on that :coloness:

Man. These emotes ROCK. :smile:

alonaria 01-21-2011 05:54 PM

HELLO. xD

MAH NAME IS SAMMY BUT YOU CAN CALL ME ALO IF YOU LIKE.

AND BTW, I'M ADDICTED TO ALL CAPS INSTEAD OF THE EMOTES. xD

PTGigi 01-21-2011 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyris (Post 13028)
Only if you come over to the dark side :happycbig:

*sheepish* my hard drive is completely full with manga XD Petshop of horrors is a good series. Vagabond is good too :) Wow, come to think of it, I can go on and on :colonzero:

(psst - watch me abuse the emoticons! :wiii:)

My pets... oh wow. Letsee, we have about 6 cats (with about 10 other strays because they've got us trained to feed them in the afternoon), a bunny, my fishes and my hamster :) I've been trying to persuade dad for a snake, but he's putting his foot down on that :coloness:

Man. These emotes ROCK. :smile:

COOKIES ON THE DARK SIDE (lol I've seen that XD)

Emoticon abuse is okay, I do it too :happyfaic:

Snake!?!! D: That'd be awesome :OHSHITALION: Sadly I've only had a crayfish, he died years ago :cfrown:

Lol yus! :happycbig:

Kyris 01-22-2011 05:32 AM

*Looks into the Dark Side's Pantry* I think we've got muffins and cupcakes in here too! :wiii:

Awww, poor crayfish! I hope he didn't end up in a pot! :catfish:

I didn't really get a chance to get to know snakes till a year ago when I was at a pet exhibition. The people there were so nice that they let me wander around with a sweet python wrapped around my arm. Of course, I guess that could be counted as an advertising gimmick as the people aren't used to seeing this petite girl walking around going, "He's adorable! PET HIM. NOW." :jay:

And the funniest thing? Women actually did approach me and petted him, while their husbands were trying to hide behind them. Totally kept me laughing the whole day *grins to those of the male persuasion*