Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Supports (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Install Error (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5216)

SugarFoxKym 10-08-2016 01:55 PM

Install Error

I uploaded my files with FileZilla, and use eHost for hosting and domain purposes. When I went to the front page to install things, I got this:

Warning: require(inc/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/sugarfox/public_html/vpetbase/Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4/classes/class_initializer.php on line 97

Warning: require(inc/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/sugarfox/public_html/vpetbase/Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4/classes/class_initializer.php on line 97

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'inc/config.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php56/lib/php') in /home1/sugarfox/public_html/vpetbase/Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4/classes/class_initializer.php on line 97

Hall of Famer 10-08-2016 03:55 PM

Well you uploaded the entire folder Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4 to your website, but you are only supposed to upload the contents inside this folder.

SugarFoxKym 10-08-2016 09:44 PM

Thanks for telling me. I'll try again.

EDIT: Was I supposed to do the contents of the folders in the folder too?

Hall of Famer 10-08-2016 10:04 PM

Well just select all the files inside the folder Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4, and upload them to your server. Do not upload the folder Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4, upload whatever are inside it.

SugarFoxKym 10-08-2016 10:07 PM

I did, but the error is the same.

Hall of Famer 10-08-2016 10:26 PM

Can you post the new error message? At least the part 'Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4' should disappear. If they really are exactly the same, it means that you havent followed the instruction I provided above.

SugarFoxKym 10-08-2016 10:36 PM

Warning: require(inc/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/sugarfox/public_html/vpetbase/classes/class_initializer.php on line 97

Warning: require(inc/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/sugarfox/public_html/vpetbase/classes/class_initializer.php on line 97

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'inc/config.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php56/lib/php') in /home1/sugarfox/public_html/vpetbase/classes/class_initializer.php on line 97

The Mysidia Adoptables part is gone, but still mostly the same

EDIT: Upon closer inspection at my file manager, there is no config.php anywhere in the folder it should be. Weird.

CheshireKat 10-10-2016 10:02 PM

Is there a configadopts.php file in the inc folder? If so, change that to config.php. That's what the installer told me to do.

Hall of Famer 10-11-2016 06:03 AM

Maybe it has something to do with you uploading the script to folder vpetbase? In this case, you need to set the value 'scriptpath' to be '/vpetbase', or alternatively you may just upload the files to public_html.

SugarFoxKym 10-11-2016 10:24 AM

I'll try both tips and get back to you.

EDIT: Renaming config_adopts worked, but now there's an SQL error.

Could not connect to database, the following error has occurred:
SQLSTATE[HY000] [2005] Unknown MySQL server host 'DBHOST' (0)

EDIT 2: Realized the issue; I used an FTP connector instead of manually syncing it.

EDIT 3: I can get into /install/ now, but "Something required was left blank. Please go back and try again." None of the forms were left blank, though?