Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Supports (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   can't registered (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=904)

zhiichiro 06-01-2009 07:36 PM

can't registered

can't register a new account on my site it says:

Something is Wrong!

Something is very, very wrong. Please contact Rusnak PHP Scripts about this error.

my last registered user is bloodrun =.="

any help?

Bloodrun 06-01-2009 07:43 PM

RE: can't registered

Then, go to your register.php file, find where it says:
PHP Code:

mysql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."users VALUES ('', '$username', '$pass1', '$email', '3', '1', '$date', '0')"); 

and place this at the very end:
PHP Code:

'' 

So that it will looks like this:
PHP Code:

mysql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."users VALUES ('', '$username', '$pass1', '$email', '3', '1', '$date', '0', '')"); 

Why do we do this?
Let's let BMR777 explain that one:
Adding an extra field onto the users table requires you to edit register.php so the SQL query for creating a new user matches with the new database table structure. Failure to do this will BREAK the user registration system.

zhiichiro 06-01-2009 07:48 PM

ok tnc

BMR777 06-01-2009 07:49 PM

That error occurs only if the system cannot automatically log in the new user after registration, which normally should never happen. What modifications have you made to register.php or to the script in general?

zhiichiro 06-01-2009 07:51 PM

i cant find that..

only this :

Code:

mysql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."users VALUES ('', '$username', '$pass1','$email','3','1', '$date', '0',''),''),''),'')");
[hr]
i didnt do anything on register.php

Bloodrun 06-01-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhiichiro
i cant find that..

only this :

Code:

mysql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."users VALUES ('', '$username', '$pass1','$email','3','1', '$date', '0',''),''),''),'')");
[hr]

omg, well theres your problem.
You only need the two parenthesis at the end, it should look like this:

mysql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."users VALUES ('', '$username', '$pass1','$email','3','1', '$date', '0','','','','')");

zhiichiro 06-01-2009 07:56 PM

change it already to

mysql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."users VALUES ('', '$username', '$pass1', '$email', '3', '1', '$date', '0', '')");

Bloodrun 06-01-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

change it already to

mysql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."users VALUES ('', '$username', '$pass1', '$email', '3', '1', '$date', '0', '')");

No, you need those other ones, because the of spaces needs to match up with your adopts_users table.

zhiichiro 06-01-2009 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodrun
Quote:

i cant find that..

only this :

Code:

[hr]

omg, well theres your problem.
You only need the two parenthesis at the end, it should look like this:

mysql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."users VALUES ('', '$username', '$pass1','$email','3','1', '$date', '0','','','','')");

done. still can't register

Saphira 06-01-2009 08:04 PM

how many fields do you have in your adopts_users table in your database?