Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Supports (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   This happened when registering (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4940)

SapphirePhoenix 12-17-2015 11:15 PM

This happened when registering

Code:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/azurelia/public_html/functions/functions_forums.php:1) in /home/azurelia/public_html/functions/functions_forums.php on line 87

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/azurelia/public_html/functions/functions_forums.php:1) in /home/azurelia/public_html/functions/functions_forums.php on line 87

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/azurelia/public_html/functions/functions_forums.php:1) in /home/azurelia/public_html/classes/class_cookies.php on line 85

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/azurelia/public_html/functions/functions_forums.php:1) in /home/azurelia/public_html/classes/class_cookies.php on line 88

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/azurelia/public_html/functions/functions_forums.php:1) in /home/azurelia/public_html/classes/class_cookies.php on line 90

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/azurelia/public_html/functions/functions_forums.php:1) in /home/azurelia/public_html/classes/class_cookies.php on line 92

This happened when I was testing creating accounts. I was only testing to see if the welcome message worked. Also, when I clicked 'Manage Account' (this shows you finish registering) it logged me out.

The account's fine when I log in again and the welcome message did show.

Distortion 12-17-2015 11:23 PM

Did you add kyttias's welcome pm code? If so, add your username to where it says YourUsernameHere in the code. The same goes with message title and content. Ex. below:
PHP Code:

if($mysidia->input->post("submit")){

$document->setTitle($this->lang->success_title);

$document->addLangvar($this->lang->success.$mysidia->input->post("username").$this->lang->success2);

$pm = new PrivateMessage(); // Send them a welcoming message

$pm->setsender('SapphirePhoenix');

$pm->setrecipient(htmlentities(addslashes(trim($mysidia->input->post("username")))));

$pm->setmessage("Welcome""Test text.");

$pm->post();  

return;

The first error has nothing to do with it. It's the same problem I have as well.

SapphirePhoenix 12-17-2015 11:27 PM

I added Kyttias's, which is for the version 1.3.4 and I put 'SYSTEM' for the YourUsernameHere part, it works fine.

Hall of Famer 12-18-2015 09:37 AM

Well when posting threads like this, you need to give information about what modifications you have made to the script. Note by modification I mean script edits or file changes, not changes you made through admin control panel. This way it will be easier to get an idea of what problem you may be having.

SapphirePhoenix 12-20-2015 04:11 AM

This is what I did:

http://mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=4231

I did the one Kyttias posted.

SapphirePhoenix 12-20-2015 04:36 PM

I tried changing it back but there's still the same error. Is anyone else having this problem?

SapphirePhoenix 12-21-2015 11:29 PM

@Hall of Famer , is this caused by forum integration?

Hall of Famer 12-22-2015 12:16 AM

Most likely yes, without forum integration you wont see messages with keyword 'functions_forums'.

SapphirePhoenix 12-22-2015 04:54 PM

Can I fix this? If not, would it be fine to just delete the forum?

Hall of Famer 12-22-2015 05:03 PM

Well you can just disable forum integration, edit file inc/config_forum.php and change $mybbenabled from 1 to 0, and the error will go away.