Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other Chat (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Premium Membership Qestion (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246)

SKULL 12-28-2008 07:54 PM

Premium Membership Qestion

Dos AEF come with copyright Removal Rights and bonus mods?

If i pay the $10 will i get copyright removal rights for MyBB and AEF and Bonus Mods for both?

BMR777 12-28-2008 08:02 PM

RE: Premium Membership Qestion

Right now if you purchase a Premium Membership you can legally remove the copyright from both scripts. Only the MyBB Multiforums Mod currently has any sort of bonus mods. No bonus mods exist yet for the AEF script. Current Premium Members may have access to any AEF Multiforums bonus mods in the future, but again they may not. In addition, copyright removal rights for future versions of the AEF Multiforums Mod are not guaranteed, unlike the MyBB Multiforums Mod where you may remove the copyright for the lifetime of the script, any version.

I am no longer developing the AEF Multiforums Mod. That responsibility belongs to our AEF developer kab012345. Thus, by purchasing a Premium Membership you are guaranteed the bonus mods and the copyright removal for life for the MyBB Multiforums Mod only. The AEF script is iffy as this will depend on how much kab develops it and the status of the script as it progresses. You could remove the copyright from the current version of the AEF Multiforums script if you wanted to though if you were a Premium Member. :)

Brandon

SKULL 12-28-2008 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMR777
Right now if you purchase a Premium Membership you can legally remove the copyright from both scripts. Only the MyBB Multiforums Mod currently has any sort of bonus mods. No bonus mods exist yet for the AEF script. Current Premium Members may have access to any AEF Multiforums bonus mods in the future, but again they may not. In addition, copyright removal rights for future versions of the AEF Multiforums Mod are not guaranteed, unlike the MyBB Multiforums Mod where you may remove the copyright for the lifetime of the script, any version.

I am no longer developing the AEF Multiforums Mod. That responsibility belongs to our AEF developer kab012345. Thus, by purchasing a Premium Membership you are guaranteed the bonus mods and the copyright removal for life for the MyBB Multiforums Mod only. The AEF script is iffy as this will depend on how much kab develops it and the status of the script as it progresses. You could remove the copyright from the current version of the AEF Multiforums script if you wanted to though if you were a Premium Member. :)

Brandon

Ok thanks for the reply, i will see about buying it after i get the MyBB working.

Rsmiley 12-29-2008 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKULL
Ok thanks for the reply, i will see about buying it after i get the MyBB working.

If you need any assistance please just let me or brandon know :)

SKULL 12-29-2008 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rsmiley
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKULL

If you need any assistance please just let me or brandon know :)

Thanks i got it fixed with help from Brandon

I have also ordered the Copyright Removal awaiting email to pay.

SKULL 12-30-2008 08:59 AM

Payed for Premium Membership awaiting upgrade

BMR777 12-30-2008 09:24 AM

Account upgraded. :)

I have to do everything manually so sometimes it can take a while.

Brandon

SKULL 12-30-2008 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMR777
Account upgraded. :)

I have to do everything manually so sometimes it can take a while.

Brandon

No problem and thanks