Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions and Feature Requests (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Things I have noticed (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279)

Chasingu 01-13-2009 08:09 AM

Things I have noticed

Here are a couple of things I have noticed and would like fixed.
  1. When you are trying to edit the home page, or any page for that matter, in the admin area, you have to copy what is currently on the homepage now since it does not save the data. Meaning that if you want to edit the homepage you would need to write it all over again.
  2. You can not edit a pet. You have to go into the database to do that. Which kinda sucks when there are broken links to the images.

Sorry for all the complaints.
Hope to see these fixed.

BMR777 01-13-2009 09:37 AM

RE: Things I have noticed

Ok. :)

For point #1: There is a bug in the BBCode editor that if I try and make what was on the page before show up there so you can edit it, the editor simply never appears. I'll look into this though for the next release.

For point #2: Yeah, there is no edit pet option yet. I will probably add at some point in the future though. I recommend though having your images hosted on your server anyway so they don't get broken. Most things can be solved too by deleting the adoptable in the Admin CP and re-creating it, but an edit adoptable option is on my to do list. :)

BMR777

Rsmiley 01-13-2009 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chasingu
Here are a couple of things I have noticed and would like fixed.
  1. When you are trying to edit the home page, or any page for that matter, in the admin area, you have to copy what is currently on the homepage now since it does not save the data. Meaning that if you want to edit the homepage you would need to write it all over again.
  2. You can not edit a pet. You have to go into the database to do that. Which kinda sucks when there are broken links to the images.

Sorry for all the complaints.
Hope to see these fixed.

Dammit!

I had written a script that allowed you to edit the Adoptables but in the host failure it was lost

DAMN!!!

/me smacks BMR's previous host

BMR777 01-13-2009 07:34 PM

Quote:

* Rsmiley smacks BMR's previous host
You can't smack what's already gone, but you can beat a dead horse. :)

Yeah, old host sucked bigtime though. :)

Rsmiley 01-13-2009 07:54 PM

This host sucks too :p

Just... Not as bad :D

BMR777 01-13-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rsmiley
This host sucks too :p

Just... Not as bad :D

You do know you are the host, right? :P

Chasingu 01-13-2009 08:00 PM

Who cause I don't?

Rsmiley 01-13-2009 08:11 PM

I am the host :P[hr]
Read the top forum, first post...

Johnathon 01-15-2009 04:10 PM

Hey, I have that script if Rsmiley wouldn't mind me re-uploading it. I've archived every version and add-on I've seen just in case there was ever a need for them. =D

*Love my 2 TB Western Digital HD*

Rsmiley 01-16-2009 04:45 AM

Please do =]