Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Supports (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   I don't have permission to adopt pets FROM MY SITE? (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5103)

LUC1G07CH1 04-02-2016 08:37 AM

I don't have permission to adopt pets FROM MY SITE?

It just happenend when i just have added a mod.

Well...I had trying to adopt from my site,but it says "an error has occurred.
It appears that you do not have permission to adopt"

And i have seen the admin pannel and it says some thing like this too: "You do not have permission to access Admin Control Panel.
"

How we fix that? Sorry but MY site hates me? I don't know?

Edit: I have placed the unban thing,but i'm still banned...I tried again but there's a error. Message:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ']' in /home/enchante/public_html/functions/functions_users.php on line 125

Edit²: It gives me another message...Warning: PDO::__construct(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/enchante/public_html/classes/class_database.php on line 57
Could not connect to database, the following error has occurred:
SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known

LUC1G07CH1 04-02-2016 09:43 AM

Bump (i want to adopt pets again ¬¬)

pachoofoosh 04-02-2016 11:55 AM

What do you mean by placing the unban thing? What does your functions/functions_users.php file look like, can you paste it here?

You should be able to fix your user privileges by opening up PHPMyAdmin (You can find the link on the main page your hosting shows you when you log in), click on the (your prefix)_users_status table, and then edit the row for your account, changing the "canlevel, canvm, canfriend, cantrade, canbreed, canpound, canshop" columns all to yes if they aren't already set to yes

If that doesn't work, click the (your prefix)_users table and change the row for your account, "usergroup" to 1 if it isn't that already

LUC1G07CH1 04-02-2016 12:03 PM

Bump! i think that my site needs to wait.

LUC1G07CH1 04-02-2016 12:57 PM

Edit: I just got it,thank you!

But my site display this message:

Warning: PDO::__construct(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/enchante/public_html/classes/class_database.php on line 57
Could not connect to database, the following error has occurred:
SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known

What is wrong there? :displeased:

Hall of Famer 04-02-2016 02:33 PM

It means that your database credentials are incorrect. I am sure I made it correct for you when I helped you install the site, did you change config.php? You are not supposed to edit it once the site is up and running.

LUC1G07CH1 04-02-2016 02:45 PM

Does you haves a code? To replace all things on config (to see that works right).

Hall of Famer 04-02-2016 04:12 PM

I restored it for you, also I removed the folder /install for you so you wont accidentally run the installer again. Please do not change anything in /inc/config.php in future, its something you should never touch even if you are modifying the script files of Mysidia Adoptables.

LUC1G07CH1 04-02-2016 04:21 PM

I also lost my admin rights,can you put them back?

Hall of Famer 04-02-2016 04:45 PM

Well you have admin rights, if you log into account LUC1G07CH1 you should be able to access admin control panel.