Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mysidia Adoptables Official Announcement (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Breaking News for Mysidia Adoptables(staff changes and ...) (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1986)

Hall of Famer 03-12-2011 10:48 PM

Breaking News for Mysidia Adoptables(staff changes and ...)

Well this thread should explain what happened to Mysidia Adoptables in the past a few weeks. You may comment in this thread if you want to, but I hope it wont end up in a bad way.

First of all, Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.0 has finally been released to Public. Starting from now I will also be working on Mysidia Adoptables official site and its subpages(such as intro, download and TOS). Visit this thread below if you wish to know more about this official release and download the new version of Mysidia Adoptables:

http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/for...ead.php?t=1985

Second, Fadillzzz has been accepted as a new coder for Mysidia Adoptables for his amazing programming skills and dedication to this community. His most noticeable work is the who's online page that has just been integrated with Mys v1.2.0. Congrats to Fadillzzz for this promotion and lets hope he has an enjoyable experience as Mysidia Adoptables dev staff.

On the other hand, unfortunately, we will have to say goodbye to Kaeliah and Bloodrun. For Kaeliah, she's been way too busy irl and that her health has been catching up with her lately. Also she is no longer interested in working on a public script project anymore. I fully respected her decision to leave the staff team and wish her best luck on her future plans. Bloodrun has been inactive for almost a month without any notification from him prior to his disappearance. This is a rather long period of absence considering hes was just promoted to a dev staff about 2-3 weeks from now. I decided to have Fadillzzz replace his position as a new coder for Mysidia Adoptables, which you must've known already. The two amazing coders would still remain as premium members here due to their spectacular contributions before. They are welcome to visit this forum and submit their custom scripts/modifications at any time. Even though Bloodrun's position has been transferred to Fadillzzz, Kaeliah's replacement has yet to be found so we will consider applications from coders until a new dev staff is assigned.

So yeah, lots of stuff happened in the past a few weeks, and I am terribly sorry for the delay of Mys v1.2.0 official release. Hope you enjoy what we are offering right now and we will continue to work on a better script for everyone to use.

Hall of Famer
Mysidia Adoptables Staff Team

Kaeliah 03-13-2011 12:32 AM

I hope I can comeback at some point but right now I'm just too sick... I'm sorry...

Hall of Famer 03-13-2011 12:35 AM

Alright Kaeliah, no worries. You are always welcomed to visit Mys support forum, post your custom scripts, and maybe advertise/promote your own adoptables sites too. Your contribution shall always be appreciated.

PokePets 03-13-2011 03:41 AM

Gratz Fadilizzz, (again thanks for all the help you give me ;) )
and Kaeliah take your time...
Bloodrun, thanks for your work.

fadillzzz 03-13-2011 04:57 AM

You're welcome PokePets.
Thanks HoF for making me a dev staff, I'll try my best to contribute more to the Mys community!
And I hope you'll get well soon, Kaeliah :smile:

tittlemouse 03-13-2011 05:28 AM

Awesome V1.2 great work on getting it all done so fast :)

and congrats Fadillzzz

ChibiMaestro 03-13-2011 06:15 AM

Congrats Fadillzzz! You really deserve this promotion since you work so epically hard and you're dedicated :3

(Offtopic: Can I call you "Fadil" as a nickname? I don't like typing long username :P but it's okay if I can't XD)

fadillzzz 03-13-2011 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tittlemouse (Post 15280)
Awesome V1.2 great work on getting it all done so fast :)

and congrats Fadillzzz

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChibiKawaii (Post 15281)
Congrats Fadillzzz! You really deserve this promotion since you work so epically hard and you're dedicated :3

(Offtopic: Can I call you "Fadil" as a nickname? I don't like typing long username :P but it's okay if I can't XD)

Thanks!

Yeah, of course you can. The 'zzz' isn't necessary in any sort of way. It's there just to indicate that I'm a sleepy person :pleased:

tittlemouse 03-13-2011 07:08 AM

Do codes and layouts from past versions work on this one?

Hall of Famer 03-13-2011 03:32 PM

umm this...

Havent tried the layouts, but seems that all you need to do is to edit the theme url in sql table prefix_settings. Also if the name of your template html page is not named template.html, you will have to rename it.

Codes, this I cant really tell. Some custom scripts may still work perfectly on this new version, while others may need to be modified heavily.