Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Newcomer Center (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   greetings earthlings. (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2007)

AlexC 03-16-2011 03:58 PM

greetings earthlings.

I made this account ages ago to post a topic I guess. xD

I am now using it because I may hope to move my Ratties site from MA to another host. I mean, MA is great and the community is awesome, but I want to introduce breeding and extra, and making a host with scripts and so on is a great way to improve my programming knowledge. ^.^

I think quite a few people know on MA that my site is called Ratties FTW! And it's either the first or one of the first rat sites to be created. It's completely themed around the little guys. :3

Um... besides that - I'm a horror writer (I write a unique twist of horror/crime based completely from the "bad guys" point of view.) and I own a rat myself (one out of four). I love all animals, and I'm generally considered to be a weird, unusual holy-fishsticks-avoid-that-girl sort of person. You know the one I'm talking about.

Anyway, whatever, yeah, that's me. xD I'm not completely sure yet if I'm moving my site, I may do it later. It depends on how my chosen host is. D:

Hall of Famer 03-16-2011 04:22 PM

Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables Gloometh, you have an interesting username. Have fun and lemme know if theres anything you need help with.

Hall of Famer

AlexC 03-16-2011 05:07 PM

thanks - my username is actually quite old, and has quite the history and record attatched to it. xD I may or may not use it as my pen name.

I'll be sure to ask. ^.^

RoconzaArt 03-16-2011 06:08 PM

Welcome to mysidia adoptable. Need to meet you I'm roconza. I dunno but your name reminds of a pokemon.

Go Gloometh!

AlexC 03-16-2011 06:24 PM

thanks~ I heard there was a pokemon called Gloom, but my girlfriend's the poke-wiz, not me. xD

Tequila 03-16-2011 07:47 PM

Hello, welcome to the site. :meow:

Your idea sounds interesting, rats are quite cute in the correct situations. :)

RoconzaArt 03-16-2011 08:49 PM

I think rats get a bad wrap there cute and very smart too.

AlexC 03-17-2011 06:03 AM

thanks both of you. ^.^ Rats ARE cute under all situations. They get a very bad wrap for pretty much nothing. Mostly, it's the tail, I'm not sure why. xD People seem to think they are these evil rodents who bite and attack, but really, they are very loving, intelligent beings that are by far the best rodent pet to own (I have never owned a rodent that has really "bonded" with me the way my rat has) and probably one of the best animals to own.

RoconzaArt 03-18-2011 11:25 AM

It it's just that rats are sadly linked with disease and dirt. I dunno when I see white and black rats I think of a clean well kept lab some were.

AlexC 03-18-2011 11:31 AM

I know that feeling. D: We adopted some rats from a shelter - their siblings were all pure white, and very skinny. They looked like they had come from labs.