Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mys v1.3.x Mods (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Mys v1.3.4 News System (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4392)

SilverDragonTears 01-13-2017 12:23 PM

This works great, however how can I make this the index page?

goofyunicorn 02-27-2018 06:22 AM

I get a fatal error when I try to create news. How do I fix this?

Dinocanid 02-27-2018 08:19 AM

What does the error say?

goofyunicorn 02-27-2018 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinocanid (Post 36990)
What does the error say?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Fatal Error: Class ACPNewsView either does not exist, or has its include path misconfigured!' in /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_loader.php:83 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Loader->load('ACPNewsView') #1 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_controller.php(135): spl_autoload_call('ACPNewsView') #2 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_appcontroller.php(115): Controller->loadView(Object(Resource\Native\String)) #3 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(71): AppController->getView() #4 /home/beausavi/public_html/admincp/index.php(108): FrontController->getView() #5 /home/beausavi/public_html/admincp/index.php(113): AdminCP::main() #6 {main} thrown in /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_loader.php on line 83

Dinocanid 02-27-2018 10:06 AM

It looks like you're missing ACPNewsView.php. Is it in the view folder?

goofyunicorn 02-27-2018 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinocanid (Post 36992)
It looks like you're missing ACPNewsView.php. Is it in the view folder?

Yep I have it. AdminCP and then the View folder in there. :/

Dinocanid 02-27-2018 10:54 AM

When you open the file, does it have this near the top:
PHP Code:

class ACPNewsView extends View

or this?:
PHP Code:

class NewsView extends View

goofyunicorn 02-27-2018 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinocanid (Post 36995)
When you open the file, does it have this near the top:
PHP Code:

class ACPNewsView extends View

or this?:
PHP Code:

PHP Code:

It has this!

Dinocanid 02-27-2018 11:03 AM

Oh! You put it in the wrong place then. (I figured that might be the issue, since both files have the exact same name)
Just copy-paste the code for the view file under the "Part 4: The AdminCP" section of the OP and it should work.
"ACPNewsView" needs to be in the view subfolder located in the adminCP folder, while "NewsView" needs to go in the main view folder located under public_html.

goofyunicorn 02-27-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinocanid (Post 36997)
Oh! You put it in the wrong place then. (I figured that might be the issue, since both files have the exact same name)
Just copy-paste the code for the view file under the "Part 4: The AdminCP" section of the OP and it should work.
"ACPNewsView" needs to be in the view subfolder located in the adminCP folder, while "NewsView" needs to go in the main view folder located under public_html.

It still doesn't come up. New error I think:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Fatal Error: Class ACPNewsView either does not exist, or has its include path misconfigured!' in /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_loader.php:83 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Loader->load('ACPNewsView') #1 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_controller.php(135): spl_autoload_call('ACPNewsView') #2 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_appcontroller.php(115): Controller->loadView(Object(Resource\Native\String)) #3 /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(71): AppController->getView() #4 /home/beausavi/public_html/admincp/index.php(108): FrontController->getView() #5 /home/beausavi/public_html/admincp/index.php(113): AdminCP::main() #6 {main} thrown in /home/beausavi/public_html/classes/class_loader.php on line 83