Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Addons/Mods Graveyard (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   A basic Integrated Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825)

densaugeo 05-16-2009 02:45 PM

RE: A basic Integrated Forum

I got it. Is there a way to add an edit function? So people can edit posts?

Bloodrun 05-16-2009 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by densaugeo
I got it. Is there a way to add an edit function? So people can edit posts?

I'm actually working on that right now.

Let me tell you... It's not easy :(

Also, as far as this particular script goes. There will be no more updates.

You'll have to become a Premium Member for Updates. Which I think you are ;)

densaugeo 05-16-2009 03:10 PM

Yep I am ^^ I was just wondering. Would you mind if I tinkered with it a bit too? I'm no programmer XD I just want to experiment.

Bloodrun 05-16-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Yep I am ^^ I was just wondering. Would you mind if I tinkered with it a bit too? I'm no programmer XD I just want to experiment.

Lol sure.
But if you get anything interesting tell me =P

Oh, and don't come crying to me if you mess everything up. Especially if you tinker with the Query ;) lol

densaugeo 05-16-2009 03:19 PM

LOL I won't tinker with the query.

I have to ask, is there a max length a post can be? If I try to post anything over 2-3 sentences, it won't show up at all. but if i post something short and maybe only a few words, it shows up fine.

Bloodrun 05-16-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

LOL I won't tinker with the query.

I have to ask, is there a max length a post can be? If I try to post anything over 2-3 sentences, it won't show up at all. but if i post something short and maybe only a few words, it shows up fine.

Oh jeese um..

the reply can only be 65 characters long ( i dont know what I was thinking, that will fixed in the update)
and the thread (first post) is set to long text, so i guess theres not limit to that.. =/

densaugeo 05-16-2009 03:39 PM

well the first post isn't showing at all when i do long posts =/ maybe it's just me...merf..maybe i should try reinstalling it..

Bloodrun 05-16-2009 03:42 PM

Quote:

well the first post isn't showing at all when i do long posts =/ maybe it's just me...merf..maybe i should try reinstalling it..

No, don't lol im sure its the way I had the database set up. Its working fine for me. But Ill make sure everything works in the next update. Which wont be long.

I just figured out how let people update the first post. But now the replies dont want to cooperate lol.

densaugeo 05-16-2009 03:50 PM

Darn those replies *shakes fist* XP

Wow you're quick. It'd take me forever to figure something like that out, LOL. I spend hours staring at code and reading guides, and I'm still pretty much useless.

Tezna 05-16-2009 04:04 PM

can you make that file a zip? It wont work for me.