Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Staff Central (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [WANTED] Beta Testers and Rattery Owners (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3591)

Aasixx 04-15-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloometh (Post 22909)
The thead isn't finished due to me having to leave (i'm on my ipod at Boston Pizza) but if you go to the community tab on the main site, go to the forum, to the ratties ftw category, "add new rats" forum and the "completed rats" thread you'll see the finished self and masked.

Welcome aboard Aasxix. :3 I'll give you your nibbles later tomorrow when I get home. If you'd like to have a look and see if you like any rats in the completed rats thread you can.

I still need to add hooded, bareback, english irish, capped and blazed. But you can get an idea of colors at least.

Awesome. :)
I'll go look now.

So, all I have to do is choose two different rats and then tell them to you and you make a mixture of both parents, correct?

Tequila 04-15-2012 08:24 PM

Sign me up, I'd be willing to be a 'breeder' for you. ;3 I signed up under the name "tequila" (loosing Nyxi outside of my personal sites).

PM me with info on how often things need bred and all that. ;3 I can nitpick as well. ;3

AlexC 04-16-2012 06:02 AM

@Aasixx You pick one rat you really like, and I give you a male and a female adult for you to breed to sell. If you'd like to do more then one rat at your rattery, then you can pick several more as well, and I'll give you the breeding pair for each.

Thanks Nyxi! ^.^ I'll be posting a guide, either later or tomorrow on how to set up one, but generally how often you breed is up to you. :3

Tequila 04-16-2012 08:41 AM

All right. ;3 Just let me know when to look. ;3

ChibiMaestro 04-16-2012 10:45 AM

Hey hey hey ^-^ Remember me? I applied for rattery XD 'TIS COOL. I'm still pretty confused what I'm supposed to do...

But wait, I applied quite a while ago, so urgh, if you've already got the amount you want now, I can like... back off... if you want, I don't mind :)

SilverDragonTears 04-16-2012 12:31 PM

I sent you some of my most loyal members :)

Aasixx 04-16-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloometh (Post 22935)
@Aasixx You pick one rat you really like, and I give you a male and a female adult for you to breed to sell. If you'd like to do more then one rat at your rattery, then you can pick several more as well, and I'll give you the breeding pair for each.

Thanks Nyxi! ^.^ I'll be posting a guide, either later or tomorrow on how to set up one, but generally how often you breed is up to you. :3

Ah, okay. I get it now. :) I'm definitely in.

AlexC 04-16-2012 07:31 PM

@Nyxi, I will. :3 Just give me some time.

@ChibiMaestro, that is perfectly fine. :3 I couldn't remember all of the people who asked, but you are completely welcome to do a rattery as well. :3 I'll be sending out messages on how to do ratteries.

@Silver Kitsune, thank you VERY much. :DDD

@Aasixx, thank you. :3

Aasixx 04-17-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloometh (Post 22986)
@Nyxi, I will. :3 Just give me some time.

@ChibiMaestro, that is perfectly fine. :3 I couldn't remember all of the people who asked, but you are completely welcome to do a rattery as well. :3 I'll be sending out messages on how to do ratteries.

@Silver Kitsune, thank you VERY much. :DDD

@Aasixx, thank you. :3

Just let me know when you're ready for me to begin. :)

SilverDragonTears 04-17-2012 05:03 PM

Ok so how many do I pick? And any from the Created rats thread?