Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum

Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/index.php)
-   Webmasters Area (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Free SMF Hosting Script for SMF 1.1.4 (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115)

powerchaos 09-11-2008 09:24 AM

RE: Free SMF Hosting Script for SMF 1.1.4

the problem is that you offer FREE hosting and thats why you are looking for a FREE script , i got 6 differend scripts but the best script is still the 1 from brm777

all the other are cracked (yes ^^ ) or are just oversolded (i got it free , dont worry ) scripts (70$ for a freehosting script ... its like that you pay for a hosting whit ads ... )

to be honnest , i dont like the script (in the beginning i do , but now not anymore :S )

just try to mess around a little inside the script or by even deleting some stuff
otherwhise just reupload the files that are giving trouble and whit good luck it works ^^

Greets From The Crasher

Kirschnik 09-11-2008 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powerchaos
the problem is that you offer FREE hosting and thats why you are looking for a FREE script , i got 6 differend scripts but the best script is still the 1 from brm777

all the other are cracked (yes ^^ ) or are just oversolded (i got it free , dont worry ) scripts (70$ for a freehosting script ... its like that you pay for a hosting whit ads ... )

to be honnest , i dont like the script (in the beginning i do , but now not anymore :S )

just try to mess around a little inside the script or by even deleting some stuff
otherwhise just reupload the files that are giving trouble and whit good luck it works ^^

Greets From The Crasher

If i get it fixed and running under 1.1.6 I'll tell you ;)

Kirschnik 09-13-2008 07:12 AM

By filling in the database settings (not using variables) i could establish the connection...

Now, can you remember the login to the admin panel? (Login Id, Password and Security)...

powerchaos 09-13-2008 04:03 PM

pfew , the login detais :S

wasnt it admin/admin/admin ??

just look around in the file or the database :S

i think i founded that password into the database , but not sure of it ( then it is in the config.php file in the smfxx dir :S )

Greets From The Crasher

Kirschnik 09-14-2008 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powerchaos
wasnt it admin/admin/admin ??

Yes, it was ;)

Got it working without any errors ;) If anyone is interested in developing the script together with me, write me a pm or mail or ICQ...

I'll start to improve it and keep you in the loop ...

EDIT: @Crasher: Maybe this Script could improve your hosting ;)

powerchaos 09-14-2008 12:28 PM

i dont think it does , i tryed it out and i dint like it ...

its to buggy for the stuff it need to do , and it works to bad for the stuff it need to work :S

it gives a sub domain ( good part) like this username.domainname.com/smf/smfxxl/username (the bad part :S)

so , thats why i dont like it , a long sub domain name that is even longer then the normal domain name :S

Greets From The Crasher

Kirschnik 09-14-2008 01:40 PM

Thats why I'll try to improve and develop it... ;)

coffeenole 09-15-2008 05:26 PM

Kirschnik, I also got the script to work a few days ago; although it's OK, it's not everything that I'd like for it to be. While I was able to add a couple of things on the headers.php files, I'd like the features available to the users who sign up for forums.

I'd like to help, but I'm not a coder/developer...I'd certainly help out with some "coffee beans" for the bean counter, though. Best of luck with this...I even purchased the SMF Multi-Forum script which is a piece of garbage that didn't work...with no support. I've gotten FAR more support and help here than I got from SMFMF.

BMR777 09-15-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

I even purchased the SMF Multi-Forum script which is a piece of garbage that didn't work...with no support. I've gotten FAR more support and help here than I got from SMFMF.
Maybe I'll make a SMF Multiforums for SMF 2.0.0 if there is enough interest. I'll have to probably get approval from them though because of their restrictive license agreement. :(

I'm trying to decide between making another script for either SMF 2, PHPBB 3 or Novaboard. I have to look at the code and licenses for each though. :)

BMR777

powerchaos 09-15-2008 06:02 PM

hmm , not a bad idea , then maybe i can try it out then some day

but for now , i aim standing on non active for this forum , becouse to buzzy whit other stuff (mmorp game :S )

but i would be happy if you can bring out the release of the populair smf script ^^ that works on the same way as mybb :P

Greets From The Crasher