Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Missy Master

Notices

Conversation Between Missy Master and Hall of Famer
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 67
  1. Missy Master
    03-09-2013 09:38 PM
    Missy Master
    The future looks so bright, I'm very excited to be here for all this!! Yes, I will check it all out, and it's wonderful to be able to get on here and not have the computer lagging like crazy the whole time! I've needed a new Tower for so long, finally waited till it was at death's door to get one (due to lack of funds more than anything else!} -- and now what a difference.

I can DO things again!

Yes, I remember too, it's been a while, hasn't it!! But things are just getting better and better for Mysidia now and you totally deserve things to go well! :)
  2. Hall of Famer
    03-09-2013 09:22 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Yeah, those old days. XD Back in 2009 I was just a beginner coder, I used to spend money on my site too for customization, there was a programmer who helped me out a lot. I became much better in 2010 after playing around with the script, and in 2011 I was able to code most things after taking this over from BMR. Id say this script made me a better programmer, the best way to learn is to have a real-world example to practice. XD

And thanks for saying this, I appreciate it very much. ^^ Yeah I do realize this script does not look much like Rusnak Adoptables any longer, and in Mys v1.3.3 the difference will be even greater. I think you can upgrade so long as you have not touched the core script, you may want to work on pet design for now. If you want to know more about the future plans, you may look up the thread in dev staff zone to see what will happen to Mys v1.3.4 and v1.4.0, the two future versions currently in planning. XD
  3. Missy Master
    03-09-2013 09:14 PM
    Missy Master
    I know, I hate to say it but its true, that's why I had to spend so much money on getting mods done for me, heheh. What you've turned the script into is something really, really fantastic, in some ways I can barely see it as the same script at all! It's been a labor of love for you and I applaud the many great changes!! Oh I'd love to see anything you add mod -wise, and the next version of this looks to be worth waiting for-- I hope I can upgrade okay for what I have now! ( the last version )
  4. Hall of Famer
    03-09-2013 09:10 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Thats great. XD Yeah, there havent been new mods released here lately, most of the members here nowadays aint coders. When you think about it, the old rusnak adoptables script was really bad. It was almost unusable without mods, but for this reason most people who were using the script were able to code lots of things. Nowadays a noncoder can use this script just fine, so Id say it signifies an improvement of the script's quality? XD

Yeah its gonna be spring break, even for graduate students. ^^ My big plans? Well there aint gonna be much HW, so I will concentrate more on team projects. Of course my biggest plans are all for this script, you will see Mys v1.3.3 being released, and if I have more time I may release a few mods too. I've had a couple in mind, such as Evolution and Alchemy script.
  5. Missy Master
    03-09-2013 09:03 PM
    Missy Master
    Sounds good! I am working on some mods for us here, I'll try to get them released in the next couple of weeks ...there haven't been a lot of mods made lately it looks like. Spring break!! Sounds like fun hahah! Any big plans ?
  6. Hall of Famer
    03-09-2013 08:56 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Ah I see, thats good to know. Glad you have upgraded your computer and get a chance to visit this place. ^^

Well if you are starting up a new site, Id recommend you to look at silverdragontear's two adoptables sites. They have been quite successful, so yeah with this script its totally possible to build popular adoptables sites. XD

I'm fine, spring break begins next Friday and I plan to release the next version of this script in about a week. You can read my blogs to find out whats going on lately.
  7. Missy Master
    03-09-2013 08:52 PM
    Missy Master
    muuuuuch better now that I have a new Tower, and not struggling to use a dying machine hehe! It's a really fantastic HP and its all upgraded! I'm looking around here to see what I've missed! My site is about a day from launch now!! How have you been? :)
  8. Hall of Famer
    03-09-2013 08:44 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Hi there Anna, how have you been?
  9. Hall of Famer
    09-18-2011 07:57 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Hi there Anna, are you still struggling with your site's popularity. Id recommend you to get to know Silverdragontears and discuss with her on how to popularize an adoptables site. Adding features is part of it, but not all.
  10. Hall of Famer
    08-28-2011 01:18 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Welcome back Anna, hows life been to you?