Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Missy Master

Notices

Conversation Between Missy Master and Hall of Famer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 67
  1. Missy Master
    06-30-2014 12:37 PM
    Missy Master
    it's giving me a white page for ALL items i try to 'use' right now, with this code added!
  2. Missy Master
    06-30-2014 12:36 PM
    Missy Master
    Hello !!

I am inches from creating a way to give pets toys etc, but I cant get the item to be 'used' or equipped properly -- I have it all laid out in New Mods in Dev Staff, when you get a chance ...

I think I just need to go somewhere and create the 'Toy' item function somewhere I haven't ...

I have it in functions_items but where else do I need it? I added it to the database too.

thanks!!
  3. Hall of Famer
    06-16-2013 11:41 AM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, this seems rather strange. You are lucky that I happen to be online right now, so if you are available on YIM I am ready for a chat. ^^
  4. Missy Master
    06-16-2013 10:28 AM
    Missy Master
    Made a new Chat for us to address issues and just discuss things, tried to sticky it to the Mysidia Announcements but no go. Still getting the error, and looked for you again on YIM ... here's the error I still get:

Annatar, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Help ? :)
  5. Hall of Famer
    06-11-2013 02:07 AM
    Hall of Famer
    umm does this happen to you everytime you try to make a post? Its strange though, I checked your forum permission and it did not appear to have anything wrong with the settings. Can you post a screenshot of the error message when you get a chance?

Umm I am sure I've been online for the past few days, anyway hope to speak to you soon. ^^
  6. Missy Master
    06-10-2013 10:29 PM
    Missy Master
    Hey !

I keep getting this when I try to post, its been doing this for several days now and I give up on figuring out why -

Annatar, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I can't post to help people with support issues, its doing this to me everywhere now.

I haven't seen you on YIM in ages!
  7. Missy Master
    04-01-2013 10:42 PM
    Missy Master
    no worries, I posted it on the board in case others wanted to know how to do this as well :) Take your time, don't worry at all!
  8. Hall of Famer
    04-01-2013 06:19 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, I am sorry I am a bit busy since yesterday. I will see what I can do to help you, but it may take some time.
  9. Missy Master
    04-01-2013 12:31 PM
    Missy Master
    hey if you have a second is there a quick and easy way to resize the pet images in my adopts page and the stats page :) I tried applying the image resize you had shown me but it wasn't working ..
  10. Missy Master
    03-23-2013 10:32 PM
    Missy Master
    When you get some free time I'm having all kinds of problems with the new install of the script -- I cant log in at all, or go to any other page, though index does work!

Sorry to trouble you :)

I'm just trying to access anything else, and its no go!