Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > fadillzzz

Notices

Conversation Between fadillzzz and Hall of Famer
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 79
  1. Hall of Famer
    03-10-2012 04:12 AM
    Hall of Famer
    That would be great, I wonder what differences PDO makes compared to MysqLi, but the transition should not be too difficult. For now, mind helping me betatest Mys v1.3.0 once the beta release is available?

Also for now I cant seem to get the wysiwyg editor to work on Mys v1.3.0. This is weird, since I had tried it on Mys v1.2.x and my pokemansion site, never had such problems. It cannot convert codes like <p><strong> </strong></p> to what they are supposed to look like. Could it be some kind of files missing?
  2. fadillzzz
    03-10-2012 04:09 AM
    fadillzzz
    Yes, definitely!
  3. Hall of Famer
    03-10-2012 02:39 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Hey dude, do you want to help out with the database class project following the release of Mys v1.3.0? I've looked into your suggestion and it seems that PDO is the right choice to make(it allows more than just Mysql). Using database class makes the script looks better inherently, and more importantly, it handles the problem of connecting to more than one database nicely. Many users will connect to two databases simultaneously with MyBB integration, so I am sure it helps.
  4. Hall of Famer
    01-02-2012 12:38 PM
    Hall of Famer
    So can you possibly try to get a forum script to work with Mys? You may simply edit Bloodrun's old Mys v1.1.x compatible version, or create one from scratch.
  5. Hall of Famer
    12-24-2011 03:24 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Well check out the threads within dev staff zone, this should pretty much explain what you've missed.
  6. fadillzzz
    12-24-2011 01:17 AM
    fadillzzz
    Thanks for the welcome...
    What I missed so far...?
  7. Hall of Famer
    12-23-2011 11:16 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Welcome back.
  8. Hall of Famer
    09-26-2011 07:14 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Hey did you read my last VM?
  9. Hall of Famer
    09-13-2011 11:31 PM
    Hall of Famer
    umm so maybe it is caused due to the lack of appropriate production environment? If so, we will need to figure out a solution prior to Mys v1.3.0's solution to improve its performance since otherwise we'd hear complaints from users such as 'Shoutbox crashes my site!' and so on...

Thats interesting, it took me half a min to post a short message and more than one min for a longer message. My college's internet is fast so...

Anyway if you have time, would you mind modifying the script's cookie system so that it is more standardized and secure?
  10. fadillzzz
    09-13-2011 09:45 AM
    fadillzzz
    Yeah, sorry about that LOL.
    It seems that the HTMLPurifier is running a little slow then. It's a little weird though, because on my old server, it's running just fine. It's on a production environment of course.
    Also, I just tested your shoutbox and it runs blazingly fast you know... Unless of course, I'm testing the wrong one.